This is a well known problem, and it is related to nausea (see above). It can be caused by a variety of factors. Your body is craving food and you have not eaten all night so your tummy feels queasy. Your body has way more hormones coursing through it than normal and this can cause nausea. You are sensitive to aromas and foods, so your morning coffee may not agree with you. The usual breakfast you typically have may not settle well in your stomach during this time. One woman usually had a scone along with a coffee late’ for breakfast, but found that during pregnancy it made her feel sick. She changed to tea and toast and that worked well for her. Each woman is different and will have different foods that may or may not contribute to morning sickness.
- a big penis is neither necessary nor sufficient for great sex. Great sex happens when the participants feel relaxed and at ease, have mutual respect for each other, and care about each other's enjoyment and fulfilment.
- some men think that having a big penis is something to be arrogant about and that it automatically makes them a great lover. These men are almost invariably terrible lovers.
- when women do express a preference for a particular size, the range of preferences expressed is as diverse as the group having the discussion. There is no consensus on an "ideal" size, nor is there a consensus that bigger is necessarily better.
- any conversations about an "ideal" penis size (or body type, for that matter) are purely theoretical. I've never heard a woman say that she wished the man she adores was any different physically from exactly the way he is. Women can and do fall in love with men who are very different from the "ideals" they've dreamt up. The new "ideal" for a woman in love becomes the man she adores, and she wouldn't trade him for anything.
- nothing turns a woman on more than a man being genuinely considerate, caring and kind. Guys, show a woman your big heart; that's the organ whose size we really care about!